Hemp Seed Oil Body Scrub
Leanna Organics' hemp seed oil body scrub is handcrafted in small batches using vegan and organic ingredients. Use our natural body scrub 2-3 times per week to exfoliate and dry dead skin and revitalize the surface with new skin cell growth. Using our plant-based body scrub will rejuvenate your skin, making it brighter and more luminous. In addition, our scrub is available in 3 attractive scents, Vanilla Coconut (sugar scrub), Lavender (Himalayan pink salt scrub), and Eucalyptus (herbal sea salt scrub).
Natural Body Scrub Benefits:
- Using a plant-based body scrub removes dead skin, that may be clogging your pores, which leads to clearer skin.
- Nothing will make your skin feel softer and glow more with a youthful appearance than exfoliating 2-3 times per week with hemp seed oil body scrub.
- Exfoliating promotes the synthesis of new cells and collagen inside the skin. There is a non-stop turnover of raw materials within your skin; using a natural body scrub, you are cleaning out the waste of dead cells that often get trapped on and in the derma.
- Your skin will feel soft, smooth and will light up the room!
Hemp Seed Oil Body Scrub features:
- It is an all-natural and vegan recipe containing no harmful chemicals such as parabens, fragrances, or phthalates.
- Our scrubs have hemp seed oil in them, which is a powerhouse for skincare; it balances oil production, provides fatty acids such as omega 3 and 6, and moisturizes the skin.
- Our vanilla coconut sugar scrub is a gentle scrub meant for those with sensitive skin. The sweet nuance of vanilla, mixed with the hydrating capacity of coconut, is the perfect scrub for delicate skin.
- Himalayan salt is the most natural and potent salt on the planet. Our Lavander salt scrub has a herbal, floral scent. It is the ultimate exfoliator; not only is it all-natural and smells fantastic, but it is also effective at removing dead skin from the derma and restoring a youthful look.
- Our Eucalyptus natural body scrub will soothe irritation in the skin and protect it by increasing fatty acids to obstruct dryness and hydrating the skin. Infused with sea salt, our salt scrub will also exfoliate dead skin and prompt new skin cell growth.
Why use a body scrub?
Every 30 days, our skin cells are replaced by the body. Dead skin cells that are still attached to healthy cells prevent new growth. By clearing away lifeless skin cells with a plant-based body scrub, you are softening and soothing your skin, as well as making room for the body to replace those no longer helpful cells with new healthy cells that will make your skin look and feel youthful.
Salt Scrub vs Sugar Scrub
Simply put, sugar scrubs are better for people with delicate skin. Salt scrubs are more abrasive and even rough skin in a superior way compared to a sugar scrub. Accordingly, a salt scrub is a better fit to exfoliate the feet. In contrast, sugar scrubs are more appropriate for the face's sensitive skin and make a better face scrub.
How often should you use a body scrub?
Exfoliate the skin using a body scrub no more than 2-3 times per week. Sugar scrubs are typically recommended for those with sensitive skin and should be used 1-2 times per week; however, you can use them up to three times per week if you have a normal skin type that is not too oily or dry. Salt scrubs are favored by those without sensitive skin, as it exfoliates deeper and smooths rough skin with greater efficiency.
Do you use a body scrub before or after soap?
It is best to clean the body with a natural body soap before using hemp seed oil body scrub. Rinsing away dirt and impurities on the surface of your skin will set the stage for effective exfoliation. With a clean face, you can now productively removed trapped, dead cells from the surface.
How many minutes should I scrub my body?
Hemp seed oil body scrub is quick yet effective! It only takes about 30 seconds to gently rub the natural body scrub over the surface of the body. A little bit goes a long way; gently massage the scrub into your hands and lightly spread in a circular motion. Exfoliating your skin with a plant-based body scrub 2-3 times per week will eliminate dead, trapped cells on the surface of the skin and make your skin look fresh and youthful!
Is it better to exfoliate in the morning or evening?
The body relaxes and rejuvenates at nighttime. Exfoliating in the morning has the advantage of clearing away anything built up at night as the body rests and releases. However, you can use hemp seed oil body scrub in the daytime or at night before bed. Consistency is critical; use our natural body scrub 2-3 times per week to make your skin glow with vitality.
What is the best natural body scrub?
Leanna Organics' hemp seed oil body scrub is a vegan and organic scrub made in small batches, with love, at our shop in Westminster, CO. Using our plant-based body scrub is a spa-like luxury that will leave your skin soft and rejuvenated! Available in vanilla coconut sugar scrubs, lavender Himalayan salt scrubs, and Eucalyptus herbal sea salt scrubs.
Leanna Organics' hemp seed body scrubs are made with hemp seeds not capable of germination.
Articles about CBD:
Leanna Organics hemp seed body scrub Ingredients
INGREDIENTS: (Coconut Sugar Scrub)
Water, glycerin (vegetable oil derived), stearic acid (vegetable oil derived), sodium cocoyl isethionate (coconut derived), disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate (coconut derived), coco-glucoside (coconut derived), amticide coconut preservative (natural preservative), leucidal SF (natural preservative rash-root derived), kaolin clay, organic hemp-seed oil, raw shea butter, squalane oil, organic olive oil, organics non-GMO coconut sugar, vanilla essential oil, frankincense essential oil.
INGREDIENTS: (Himalayan Pink Body Scrub)
Water, glycerin (vegetable oil derived), stearic acid (vegetable oil derived), sodium cocoyl isethionate (coconut derived), disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate (coconut derived), coco-glucoside (coconut derived), amticide (natural preservative coconut derived), leucidal SF (natural preservative rash-root derived), kaolin clay, organic hemp-seed oil, raw shea butter, vitamin e, organic avocado oil, organic olive oil, Himalayan pink salt, orris root, lavender essential oil, rosemary essential oil.
INGREDIENTS: (Herbal Scrub Eucalyptus with Sea Salt & Turmeric)
Water, glycerin (vegetable oil derived), stearic acid (vegetable oil derived), sodium cocoyl isethionate (coconut derived), disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate (coconut derived), coco-glucoside (coconut derived), amticide (natural preservative coconut derived), leucidal SF (natural preservative rash-root derived), kaolin clay, organic hemp-seed oil, raw shea butter, squalane oil, moringa oil, sea salt, moringa powder Tumeric, eucalyptus essential oil, frankincense essential oil.
Rub a small amount of body scrub into the hands and rub the scrub on the body in a circular fashion for about 30 seconds. Rinse with water. Use no more than 2-3 times per week.
Avoid getting soap in the eyes. If eye irritation occurs, use lukewarm water to rinse off. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Consult with your doctor if pregnant or breastfeeding before using this product.
For external use only
Use as directed
Discontinue use if irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children